Saturday, January 19, 2013

Whole30#2--Day 4

I decided a while back that I would do a second Whole30 after getting back home from my "holiday" trip to Tennessee. Hopefully this time I will be better able to ease back into some of the eliminated foods to ascertain my tolerance of them. Today is day four of that project, and I am ravenous...emotionally. Physically my appetite is well controlled, and I don't feel hungry at all. Emotionally, I miss my stevia sweetened tea like a toddler misses its woobie, and I want to nibble constantly.  Part of me feels a bit less dedicated to this process than last time, but I will finish it. It will be done--in 27 days.

1 comment:

  1. A wise woman passed this message along to me.... "Next year will still come, why not try living this way." Another wise woman gave that message to her... at least the whole 30 is only a 30 day lapse without your durg of choice ( stevia)

    ReplyDelete